We hope everyone had a wonderful first week of school! This week’s email has lots of information.
Pay to Participate is NOW PAST DUE!
This fee must be paid on the portal ASAP or it may affect your student’s ability to perform on the field. If you have any questions regarding this fee, please contact Mr. Poremba at email@example.com.
The Disney fundraiser ends on Monday, August 26th. Orders must be turned in on Tuesday, August. 27th. Delivery and pick up date is September 19th from 2:30 – 5:30 pm. Please mark this date on your calendars as ALL ORDERS must be picked up during this time as we do not have anywhere to store the orders. Money is due September 23rd but can be turned in earlier if you have it.
Tag Day forms have been handed out but if you have not seen it, you can get one on the home page of the website. ALL STUDENTS NEEDS TO TURN IN A FORM. This is a mandatory fundraiser for all band students at the high school. Absences need to go through the band directors. Tag Day forms are due tomorrow, August 26th! Please consider volunteering to drive to help all of our band students. Please also remember all volunteers must have a background check done at the Board of Education. This needs to be completed by the end of the week.
August 29th – MHS @ St. Edwards
Our first game is THURSDAY, August 29th with a 7:30 pm kick off time. Call time for FCMB is 4 pm in their summer uniforms. Students should eat before they arrive back at the school and bring money for concessions.
▪ 8/26, Monday: Fundraiser Ends! Online store closes
▪ 8/26, Monday: Tag Day forms are due!
▪ 8/27, Tuesday: PLEASE TURN IN ALL FUNDRAISER ORDER FORMS. If you have payment now, we will take it.
▪ 8/27, Tuesday: Rehearsal, 4-7 pm
▪ 8/28, Wednesday: Lake County Drumline Showcase at the Captains Stadium, 6 pm
▪ 8/29, Thursday: Football @ St. Edward’s , 7:30 kickoff. Call time is 4pm.