We had a fantastic turn out at the LCMEA Marching Band Festival. What talent we have in all our area schools! A special thanks to all our volunteers that helped the eveneing run so smoothly! You are all so very much appreciated! We have a handful of adult small LCMEA t-shirts left. If you would like to purchase one, please contact Angie Arslanian at email@example.com.
Congratulations to all of our FCMB Homecoming court members!! We are thrilled to announce that two members of our very own Drum Line prevailed and were crowned King and Queen of Homecoming 2019! Congratulations to Nick Smith and Abbie Stack!
This Week in Band:
- 9/30, Monday: Help session 2:30-3:15 pm
- 10/1, Tuesday: Rehearsal 6-9 pm
- 10/2, Wednesday: Music Mentors Meeting, 7 pm
- 10/3, Thursday: Rehearsal 2:45-4:45 pm
- 10/4, Friday: Mentor @ Solon, call time 3:30 pm, Please make sure you eat become you come and bring money for concessions
- 10/5, Saturday: Perkins Band Competition. Call time for students 12:30 pm; performance time is 6:45 pm.
Important future dates:
- October 25th: Senior night
- November 17th: FCMB Band Banquet at LaMalfa
We hope to see many of our family and friends supporting us at Perkins! Please remember to arrive early and give yourselves plenty of time to park and get seated. Here is a link for more information.
Perkins HS Band Competition information
Please ensure that your student eats a good meal before call time. It is always a good idea for them to pack some snacks and some water to stay hydrated. They should also have money on hand for concessions. A word of advice: it is much easier to give your student cash to take with them than to find them at the competitions. The will have a designated time frame to go to concessions and it varies as to before or after their performance depending on the competition schedule. Even though the students perform at 6:45 pm, they will be getting dressed and ready to meet their band host more than an hour before.
FCMB Magnets are now available!
They are $7.00 each and we have a limited supply. If you would like a magnet, you can have your student turn in this order form to the black mailbox outside Mr. Poremba’s office. FCMB Magnet Form
Follow us on Twitter