Our new website is ALMOST ready and should be up soon! I appreciate you bearing with us as we work through all our cyber advances! Please spread the word to subscribe to our emails to your fellow band members and parents. On the main page of the website there is an email that a member can send their information to so that we can subscribe them.
Please remember to add us to your address book so these emails do not bounce into your spam or junk folders.
Please remember that ALL students need to register for the marching band every year. That is new members, returning members, all guard and majorettes. Please do this by June 10th! It takes just a minute and you can do it right from the link below.
- June 7, 2017: 1st Leadership event for all leadership is from 4:30 – 6:00 PM.
- June 7, 2017: 1st Music Reading Session for ALL marching band members (current and new member, all percussion, gaurd and majorettes) will be from 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- June 8, 2017, Thursday: Putt-Putt DQ fundraiser on Lakeshore Blvd from Noon – 10:30 pm. Please let them know you are supporting Music Mentors and the FCMb and you can show them this flyer. DQ & Putt Putt Fundraiser
- June 10, 2017: FCMB Registration due through the link above
- June 14, 2017: Music Reading Session #2, 6 – 8 pm
What a great turn-out for the car wash this past Saturday! We had a steady line of cars the entire time and I am excited to say we raised over $850 for our band programs! Thank you so much to ALL the students and parents that volunteered their time to help out Music Mentors! It is greatly appreciated!
2017-2018 FCMB Calendar
Our first music reading session is tomorrow and it will be held in the band room from 6:00 – 8:00 pm! The rest of the calendar can be downloaded from our website using the link below. Please put these dates on your calendar and let’s get ready for a fantastic season!
The DVD’s are ready for pickup! Angie Arslanian will be at the school tomorrow, June 7th from 5:30 pm – 6 pm for pick up and Debbie Dittebrand will be there from 7:30 – 8 :00 pm for pick up. We will arrange the same pick up times for next week, June 14th as well. If you cannot make this pick up , please let Angie Arslanian know by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.