FCMB Banquet, November 17th, 3-8 pm
It's banquet time!! We can't wait to see our favorite marching band all dressed up to celebrate their successful season! We will be available by 2:30 pm for check in and for raffle tickets sales but doors will not open to the hall till 3 pm.
We have over 100 prizes to raffle off thanks to the amazing work of Kim Bednarski and her scholarship committee. As a reminder, all proceeds from the sales of raffle tickets benefits our scholarships that are handed out at our Spring Concert. Last, year we raised just over $5,500 for our scholarships and we hope to do the same again this year. Here are a few of the things we will be raffling off - Nintendo Switch, Apple Air Pods, a Varsity jacket from Seasonal, Vitamix, Ring Doorbell system, King's Island Tickets, and the list goes on! Ticket prices are as follows - $1 for 3, $5 for 18, $10 for 45, $20 for 90!!
- You must check in at the table before you enter the ball room.
- Students sit together in the front at the tables with the centerpieces. Family fills in behind them.
- Please do not save seats. Come together early if you would like to sit together. As the hall fills, we will have some volunteers helping you find seating. Please bear with us as we have over 500 people attending this event.
- Bring a pen to write your name on your tickets. Many families in the past have brought address labels or stampers. Cash or check only for raffle tickets. No credit cards.
- There will be some "21 and over" raffle baskets. These tables will be clearly marked.
- Enjoy yourself and celebrate a wonderful season!!