Congratulations! Our Varsity Band students had their 1st concert on Thursday and they did fantastic.
As concert season will be underway soon, all Sophomores, Juniors and Senior boys should be finding their bow tie and tux shirt now to make sure it fits. Freshman boys will receive a tux shirt and bow tie closer to December. All girls are fitted through the school for their concert dress they will use during concert season.
State Marching Band Finals
The FCMB will be going to SMBF on November 9th at Brunswick High School. The time has yet to be finalized but the date is confirmed.
The FCMB Banquet will be held at LaMalfa on Sunday, November 17th from 3 – 8 pm. The cost is $25 per person. This is a wonderful way to honor our marchers on such a wonderful and successful season. RSVP forms for the banquet are linked below!
2019 FCMB Banquet Form
This Week in Band:
- 10/14, Monday: Help session 2:30-3:15 pm
- 10/15 Tuesday: Rehearsal 2:45-4:45 pm, (Please note change in time)
- 10/17, Thursday: Rehearsal 2:45-4:45 pm
- 10/18, Friday: NO SCHOOL! Enjoy your Friday off!
- 10/19, Saturday: Mentor @ Shaker Hts, Game time 1 pm. Call time 10 am.
Important future dates:
- October 25th: Senior night
- October 27th: Indoor Concert
- November 17th: FCMB Band Banquet at LaMalfa.
Follow us on Twitter
@MentorFCMB – Mr. Poremba
@musicmentorsmhs – Music Mentors
@MentorMSBands – Mentor Middle School Bands